All courses are intensive, interactive courses with a lot of group work, exercises and “HPLC-games”. Copious scripts will be delivered as PDF. The optimun number of participants for the courses is 12-16, the maximum is up to 24.
One topic to work over, recommended to be visited after step I (“Go to the HPLC-Bottom…”)
- The “Secrets” of the Gradient
- Method development and optimization of HPLC
- Troubleshooting and Error Prevention in HPLC
- Advanced troubleshooting in HPLC – the tricky cases
- Comparison and selection of RP and HILIC columns
- Enjoy HPLC – learn with joy!
- What Chromatograms tell – get the maximum information out of you!
These are suitable for really experienced HPLC-users too; recommended to be visited after step I or step II.
Here the topics you can combine in order to create your own individual workshop:
- How to integrate and rate chromatograms correctly?
- HPLC especially in the pharma
- Review of homogeneity of peaks
- Tips and hints for a successful method transfer
- Sample preparation – how to avoid mistakes, how to find errors?
- How to prove effective the robustness of HPLC-methods?
- Comparison of different HPLC/UHPLC – conclusions and solutions
- Role and influence of pH-value and buffer in RP-HPLC
Are you interested? Contact me