This intensive training appeals to experienced HPLC users, with the motto being „Learning with fun“, „Fun with learning“. The course is divided into four blocks, the main topics are: „Optimization“, „Troubleshooting“, „Columns“, „Eluent“. First, there is a compact repetition of important principles, „to do“ / „don’t“ rules, as well as „symptom cause“ examples. Afterwards the respective learning contents are practiced with „funny“ exercises, new „competitions“ and all sorts of „games“ – altogether four times. What has been learned is memorably memorized by the novel transfer of knowledge and is later easily retrievable in everyday life. A very special training for HPLC-Experts!
- „Are you doing HPLC (High Pleasure Liquid Chromatography) or UHPLC (Under High Pressure Chromatography)?“ The pro´s and con´s
- „Thick and short, thin and long, small and round“ – how strong do the column properties influence resolution, peak shape and peak area
- „Do not just look at the surface, go inside …“ – are the changes in this chromatogram due to a change in the surface of the stationary phase or in the quality of the packaging structure?
- „Should we really resemble each other?“ How importance is the difference between solvent and eluent?
- „I’ll unlock your secrets“ – maximum information from the chromatogram
- Numerous case studies and backgrounds
- Experienced HPLC users with many years of practical HPLC experience, ideal for visitors to the course „HPLC for Advanced Users“ and „Troubleshooting and Error Prevention in HPLC“
- Learning of important HPLC content in a new way!